Retail and Distribution
From listening to our retail and distribution clients, we understand that the sector is facing a wide range of challenges:
- Continuing labor cost pressure due to planned rises in minimum wages.
- Purchase price increases from exchange rate changes.
- Improving Customer Experience – Innovating products and services to meet consumer needs
- Making money from omnichannel demand and delivery.
- Attracting and retaining the best employees with high engagement.
- Creating supply chain responsiveness at the lowest cost.
How we can help?
- Continuous Improvement (Lean) capability development – improvement system & accredited learning that offsets currency and wage increases.
- Fast flowing ‘Concept to consumer’ process that enhances your offer to customers with large to small innovations.
- Call center management – customer handling system that drives service innovation at lower cost
- Re-configuring the value chains to suit omnichannel operations to find the new balance point between bricks and clicks.
- Develop real ownership by staff at all level, maximizing skill development and coaching to double the rate of improvement.
- Transform supplier relationships to maximize value-adding collaboration and lower cost by optimizing end to end supply chain to be waste free.